CAS 471-34-1 Agricultural Chemicals Coated Grade Calcium Carbonate Powder
CAS No.: 471-34-1
Molecular Weight: 100.09
Chemical Formula: CaCO3
Synonyms: Carbonic acid calcium salt; calcite; aragonite; limestone
Appearance: Odorless, hygroscopic white crystal or powder
Melting point, ° C: 825 (decomposition)
Density (20°C), g/cm3: 2.7~2.9
|Chemical name: Precipitated calcium carbonate
Molecular formula: CaCo3
Uses: Precipitated calcium carbonate is the most popular inorganic pigment,is widely used in rubber, paper, plastic,adhesive,paint, ink,daily necessities,drugs and feed.
Packing:composite plastic woven bag,25kgs/bag
Heavy Calcium Carbonate is widely used as filler and improver.
Heavy calcium is widely used in daily chemical industry as fillings in artificial bricks, rubber, plastic, papermaking, coating, paint, printing ink, electric cable, food, medicine, spinning and weaving ,fodder and tooth paste, etc. lt can help to increase the volume of the products and reduce the costs.
- In rubber , it can reduce the amount of expensive natural rubber, increase its volume , reduce costs, After adding calcium carbonate then can be obtain higher strength tensile ,tear strength and abrasion resistance than the pure Rubber vulcanizate.
- In chemical manufacturing materials, it is heat-proof, chemical corrosion-proof, cold-proof, noise, shockproof and easy to process. Therefore it can be used to make doors, dry motor ,ceilings, wallboard,waterpipe,handrail of stairs, floor board and electric wire, etc.
- In painting, coating ,it is as the filling and as the framework, Latex paint more than 30% amount are used in thick paint ,26%-60% amount are used in water-based pain , It is not easy to make the coating deposition, easily dispersed ,good gloss.
- In plastic, it can increase the volume of plastics, reduce the costs, improve the size, stability, hardness and tenacity of plastic products. It can also improve the processing properties and heat resistance and astigmatism.
- As paper pulp material, it can fully make use of its high whiteness, affinity to water and shock intensity.
- Using in coal-fired power plant desulfurization.
- In Feed, pharmaceutical industry, making calcium additives, replace the original shell powder to reduce costs